The term "Plugin" is defined as any files included in the product purchased. By purchasing a Plugin from APEX Freelancer you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. By this Agreement, APEX Freelancer grants to you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide right to use the APEX Ext JS Tree Plugin in accordance with the PERMISSIONS and RESTRICTIONS set out below. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or your usage rights under this Agreement please contact me.
The Plugin is owned by APEX Freelancer and is protected by international copyright laws. APEX Freelancer warrants that it has the right to grant this licence to you. This Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights within the Plugin. All rights not specifically granted to you in this Agreement are reserved.
- You MAY edit the Plugin for a particular purpose.
- You MAY use the Plugin repeatedly without further payment, granted you purchase the correct license.
- You MAY redistribute the Plugin with your commercial and non-commercial products ONLY where the Plugin has been imported into a meaningful Oracle APEX application AND and the Plugin DOES NOT constitute the majority value of the product.
- You MUST have a valid Ext JS license to use this plugin. You can purchase an appropriate license from Sencha.
- You MAY NOT redistribute or resell the Plugin as a stand-alone product.
- You MAY NOT adapt the Plugin for use with software other than Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- The Plugin MAY NOT be exported from an Oracle Application Express (APEX) application with which it was distributed.
- The Plugin is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. No responsibility will be accepted for any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect or other damages arising as a result of using the Plugin, including any claim of a third party.
- The Plugin is "sold as seen". I do not guarantee compatibility with your applications and target browser(s).
- Should you experience problems with the Plugin please contact me and I will endeavour to provide a solution.
- Support is not offered for the Plugin that has been significantly modified or used with unsupported software.
- I am unable to offer refunds once the Plugin has been purchased.